Inspired Ventures is the nexus between lifestyle travel, brand activation and positive social and environmental impact.
Founded April 2014 Inspired ventures and has generated >£1m in travel and event revenues and helped raise over £1.8m of fundraising for charities and charitable projects around the world.
Our expertise ranges from 20 years in impact travel, leadership training, personal development and worldwide fundraising events, which has produced a creative team that has the ability to drive value from your values.
To connect a network of socially and environmentally driven individuals, who are passionate about making the world a better place, through travel experiences with a purpose and the opportunity for brands and charities to share in their stories.
- To empower anyone to be able to host their own lifestyle travel experiences built around their personal or corporate values.
- To create unique stories and outstanding content, unlocking collective exposure and value for influencers, brands and charities., whilst making a positive impact on the planet.
- We are dedicated to connecting all our clients with social & environmental causes, our ultimate goal being to match their personal passions and aspirations with meaningful charitable giving.
- AWARENESS – We unlock the potential for our clients to extend their reach and gain greater exposure as brands, charities or influencers through the creation of unique travel campaigns.
- COLLABORATION – We combine travel, brand activation and positive social and environmental impact.
- POSITIVE IMPACT – We enable grassroots charities around the world to benefit from brand and influencer campaigns and have raised $2m+ and huge exposure for hundreds of charities around the world… all through our clients have the experience of a lifetime!
- INSPIRATION – Through content creation and story telling we endeavour to inspire more people to create meaningful travel experiences and raise awareness of the positive impact they can have around the globe.
At a time when doing good is good for business, Inspired Ventures provides a smart way to make an impact. Business has the power to change the global trends, with Inspired Ventures we empower businesses to take action, demonstrate their impact, and reap the rewards.
An Inspired team
Inspired Ventures comprises an eclectic group of individuals combining world-class strategic insight, business acumen and genuine passion for conservation, sustainability and making a positive impact through all that we do.
Matt Fenton, CEO
Matt has helped build several successful social enterprises and travel companies. He believes that travel can be a key driver of social and environmental change, and specialises in helping people step out of their comfort zone. He has led several large travel businesses specialising in events, ski, volunteer travel, experience travel, and sports tours. He has jumped off of the Semuc Champey waterfalls. Twice.
Ali Paulus, Head of Operations
Ali has extensive operational management experience and a background in Wildlife conservation and volunteering and is based in South Africa. She was lucky enough to meet and then work alongside wildlife film maker Kim Wolhuter in Etosha, Namibia and Mala Mala South Africa and worked at Animal Rehabilitation Centre (ARC) under the direction of world renowned wildlife rehabilitator, Karen Trendler.
Kieran Gregory, Head of Partnerships
Kieran has a background in Sales and Marketing, working in the eco-tourism sector. With a passion for developing opportunities for sustainable tourism experiences which deliver a positive impact, he believes that “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people”.
Keith Perry, Director
Keith joined the board of Inspired Ventures to add vision, wisdom and creativity to our branding and offers. With over 30 years experience in the design business, he has worked on such prestigious clients as BT, Ford, Heathrow Airport, Green Flag, SAP, AstraZeneca, Marks & Spencer, Microsoft and Lloyd’s of London. He founded No-Nonsense Design over 10 years ago to offer pragmatic, fit-for-purpose design solutions whilst still maintaining a strong element of creative flair.